A busy August, lots of travel and work, I couldn’t do any projects. From the month beginning, I was planning to do this Vintage home inspired Mixed media and I was unable to do it; at last I got some time to do it!!! Here is my mixed media – Vintage Home water color mixed media, an ideal gift for house warming ceremony.
- Sizzix 661196 Bigz Die Village Bungalow by Tim Holtz.
- Sizzix 661197 Bugz Die, Village Rooftops by Tim Holtz.
- Ranger Texture paste.
- Sizzix Bigshot plus.
- Watercolor paper.
- Watercolor paints.
- Brick stencil.
- Mount board, Glue, artifical plants and flowers.
I used watercolor paper and used Tim Holtz Village die for windows,roof and fence. I used my Sizzix Bigshot to cut these dies. These die doesn’t have complete house die, they are add-on to 660992 Bigz Village dwelling die. So, if you want to make the house you need to buy them. In this project we will be using only roof and windows. For the bricks, I used a brick stencil and texture paste. I used watercolor to color the roofs, bricks and windows. For balcony, I used thick mount board and added few artificial grass, flowers and plants. For complete tutorial, please watch the video.
- A Vintage Journey – Watercolour!
- The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge – Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #39 – Inspiration Photo
I loved doing the mixed media and I love to hear your comments !!!!