I really wanted an art box to store my finished art and craft items, like tags and cards; I used an MDF box to make my own art box.
Mixed media, is my latest passion and I am also a learner of this craft. I had an idea of making everything glossy,glittery and Shiny in my art box. The box must inspire me to create more, and I knew it must have the elements which I love, so the brush, butterfly, mirror, flower and of course gold touch 🙂
- Heavy White Gesso
- Black Gesso
- Copper, Rust, Gold metallic paint
- Chipboard embellishment
- Old brush
- MDF box (of course)
- Simon Says Stamp Get in Shape
- We love 2 Create Anything mixed media
- Creative Artiste Challenge Anything Mixed media goes
- Mixed Media & Art July challenge
- A Vintage Journey All Squared Up
I hope my work inspired you, learning is fun, see you soon with my next art work .