Vacation Memories Mixed Media Canvas
Vacations always make us happy, traveling to different places, overcoming our fears, spending time with our family, trying new food, everything becomes part of our memories.
In India summer vacation starts early, it is April, May. We went to Maldives and the best part of this vacation was turtle snorkeling. My daughter completely enjoyed snorkeling in the deep Indian Ocean. I wanted to capture this vacation memory in an artwork. I wanted to try mixed media on canvas and took it as a challenge as part of Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
- Canvas – 8”x10”.
- Acrylic paints – Aqua green, light blue.
- Heavy Gesso, Modpodge, white gel pen, Sharpies.
- Clear stamps. Archival ink, Versamark watermark stamp pad.
- Glass colours water based.
- Shells, sands and corals which we collected from the trip.
- Souvenirs which we bought.
- Watch the complete video for the complete process’